Well the time has finally come! It is "Burt" here for everyone to read ("Senor Ernie" will be joining me in a few weeks.). I will attempt to continue an ongoing account of my travels. Your prayers have been felt even before I have gotten onto a plane! With the everything running smoothly, I am now ready to depart on our 8 hour flight to "Denver"*, with my faithful companion, "Chavez". Upon our arrival in Denver, we will meet up with our friend "Diego" and his son, who will later take us to their home.
But for now, surviving the plane trip is my biggest concern.
If I get to Denver and begin posting nonsensical blog posts, blame either the slow loss of intelligence due to boredom, or perhaps food poisoning from the airline food. ;)
As we begin this amazing trip, pray that we are able to be an impact and an encouragement to those whom we will meet.
In about 12 hours, we will be ready to board the plane!
- Burt
* For security purposes, many of the names used in the following posts will be changed to the ones in quotes. If you need to refresh your memory, please see Chavez and Consuela's blog to become reacquainted with some of the names.